Are you a California Licensed Contractor?
Yes. RWT Design & Construction’s contractor’s license number is 725868. We have been serving areas throughout Southern California such as Los Angeles, Burbank, Beverly Hills and more since 1989. We specialize in home remodels, home additions, recording studio construction and remodeling, water damage repairs, landscaping, organic gardens, custom mill work, and much more. Contact us today for your free no-obligation estimate, or call 818-841-8600.
Do you use a sub-contractor for your fabrication and custom work?
No, RWT Design & Construction is a full-service custom manufacturer. With an in-house mill, we are able to design, fabricate and install custom-made doors and windows that are unique to your home.
In additon, we can design, fabricate and install custom crown moldings, gates, fences and even furniture in-house. One of the advantages to having our own mill is being able to cut down on other costs and provide you with an elegant and economic solution to your design needs.
Aren’t custom made projects expensive?
No, we are very affordable considering the high quality materials used and the workmanship that goes into every RWT product.
By having our in-house mill, we can start with the raw materials which cuts down on the costs involved.
Why hire a contractor?
- Qualified contractors have the manpower to do the job to meet your schedule.
- Qualified contractors have the tools and equipment to perform the work correctly and to the highest standards.
- Qualified contractors have the experience to perform the work within the codes and county guidelines for safety and dependability.
- Qualified contractors have the ability to understand what your vision is for your project and duplicate that vision in his work.
- Qualified contractors will provide you with a scope of work before the job starts.
What should I consider when hiring a contractor?
- Is the contractor licensed? Some states require that a contractor be licensed.
- Does the contractor have liability insurance? Most states do not require contractors to have liability insurance. California law requires that a contractor must tell you in writing at the time of the estimate.
- Does the contractor have worker’s compensation insurance? It is a federal law that a contractor must have worker’s compensation insurance if they have employees.
- If you have homeowner’s insurance, why does it matter? Isn’t the work covered under my policy? It depends on your policy. However in the event of damage to your property or injury to a workman your policy would be “secondary”. The contractor’s insurance would be primary.
Contact us today for your free no-obligation estimate, or call 818-841-8600.